Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Adventure #49
This time of year is my favorite. One reason is because all of the seasons from last year come out on DVD. I do not like to watch my shows on television. It is the commercials. I cannot stand them. If I do watch a show on TV I mute the commercials or leave the room during them. The only show I am making an exception for is Glee and even then I have been watching it on Hulu. So I wait all year long to watch my favorite shows. I started with Grey's Anatomy. I love the drama. I have never seen such selfish people in my life. I also like that when they spout out long medical terms I know what they are talking about. The last two episodes were amazing. I was freaking out. Next, I watched the 5th season of Lost. I know it is not the latest. I had to re-watch it in preparation for the last season. The last season. Cry face. Lost is one of the best TV shows hands down. It is going to be hard watching the final season. Right now I am in the middle of Bones. I just like Bones. I am also not so patiently waiting for the first season of Glee. Matt and I will also watch The Office, 30 Rock, and Dexter. Good times. So what are your favorite TV shows?
Labels:
Television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Grey's Anatomy. I watched the first three seasons when Abby was a newborn and I was up all night with her, and I got totally hooked. I also like Glee (although less lately) and Community, The Office, and 30 Rock. I liked Lost, but the last two seasons kind of ruined it for me. I totally agree about commercials, though! We always DVR everything so we can fast forward through commercials. Who has time for them?
ReplyDelete