
Matt and I visit Seattle.



Ok. I am lumping all the home improvement progress together. In 2011 Matt and I painted the living room and two spare bedrooms, put in new carpet and floors, and replaced the old banisters.



Over Spring Break we adventure to Barcelona.

In May, Matt went on a two week camping/bird watching class to finish his Bachelor's Degree. Yeah! Matt graduated!

Matty and Elsie day trip it to Portland.
We take a trip to Munich.

We visit San Diego for the first time.

We buy a new car.



Matt and Elise visit their favorite vacation destination. We also welcome a new niece in November. Sorry no pictures. I am a terrible aunt. I will make it up to you Chloe. I hope everyone has a good 2012.
Wow, your year-end post is so much more exciting than mine! What a fun traveling year you have had!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming over for dinner! We had a great time. After you left, Geoff said, "You know, I can't really tell whether they actually liked us, or were just too nice to tell us that we're weirdos." So I'm sorry if we scared you off. :)
Oh, and you should probably know that right after you left, we totally went to town on that coconut tres leches cake. Best dessert ever.