I started my birthday week this year with a huge cake from Windy Ridge Bakery in Park City. First cake from here and very worthy. My new camera arrived several days before my birthday, but of course Matt would not let me open the box. He did let me open my flowers early. On my birthday celeration day, Matt made vanilla bread pudding for breakfast with a white chocolate sauce. Oh my goodness. Super good. We did a little shopping in the morning for Christmas and I bought a whole mess of scrapbooking supplies. We had lunch at Zuppas and went to a movie after. Then we ate dinner at Settebello. We had the most amazing appetizer and I have decided that Italian pizza is my favorite food. We bought gelato for the ride home. I think the closest we have come to the real deal. It is funny how food is the main focus on all our special occasions. My actual birthday was on Thanksgiving this year. I was finally able to open my new camera and spent the morning reading all about it. We enjoyed the rest of the day with our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment