I am still not done posting about our trip to Italy. I could talk about Italy forever. So, we woke up early the next day to take the metro to the Vatican Museum. We arrived a half hour before the doors opened but there was still a huge line. Totally worth waiting to see the Sistine Chapel. The first picture is of Matt waiting in line by the Vatican wall. The rest are of the museum. Pictures are allowed inside except in the Sistine Chapel.
After the Vatican Museum we stood in line to visit St. Peter's Basilica. We did not have to wait long. We explored inside and I was finally able to get a good picture of The Pita because of my awesome camera.
We had pizza for dinner and did some shopping. We also had a good surprise. While wandering the Pope and his entourage drove by, unfortunately we could not see him, but it was still super cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment