Monday, February 7, 2011

Adventure #30

Hey everyone. I am so happy to have today off. I have big plans to stay home. Nothing will get me out of the house except cookies or zombies. So here is one of my favorite play lists that I will be listening to while I do nothing. I call it my girlie music. I will also explain how I found the song or why I love it so much.

Elise's Girlie Play list

1. Samson by: Regina Spektor
2. Winter Song by: Ingrid Michaelson and Sarah Bareilles
3. Dream by: Priscilla Ahn
4. Breathe (2am) by: Anna Nalick
5. Hide and Seek by: Imogen Heap
6. I Feel It All by: Feist
7. Hotel Song by: Regina Spektor
8. Bruises by: Chairlift
9. Cosmic Love by: Florence and the Machine
10. Maps by: The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
11. Fidelity by: Regina Spektor
12. Bulletproof by: La Roux
13. Back In Your Head by: Tegan and Sara
14. Dog Days Are Over by: Florence and the Machine
15. 1234 by: Feist
16. New Soul by: Yael Naim

1. Oh Regina. How can you not love her music? This is my favorite song of hers.
2. I randomly found this one. I think the music video is the sweetest. Ingrid Michaelson is amazing.
3. I love this girl's voice. Matt found her for me.
4. It took me forever, I mean forever to figure out who sang this. Thank you to Grey's Anatomy for playing it.
5. This song makes me cry. The end is my favorite part.
6. I cannot remember how I found Feist.
7. My friend Andrew introduced Matt and me to Regina Spektor. Thank you Andrew.
8. Love the beat of this song. A friend from Matt's work had it on his Ipod.
9. Florence. Florence. Florence.
10. Maps is in my top favorite songs of all time. Karen O kills me.
11. I love this music video.
12. I first heard this song in Europe. Her lack of mascara in the video still freaks me out. But I get this song in my head for days.
13. Tegan and Sara are identical twins from Canada. Their voices are as unique as their fashion style.
14. More Florence.
15. My favorite song by Feist. Another great music video, I think it's all the color.
16. Found this song from a silly I-something commercial. The melody is the best. Just a happy song.

No comments:

Post a Comment