Thursday, April 14, 2011

Adventure #6

This weekend I had the pleasure of spending Saturday with Mom. I talked her into driving to Provo through the construction and rain to visit a two day craft market called Bijou Market. While driving we were slightly turned around because of all the construction. But something amazing happened. We drove past a house with a larger than life statue of Jesus Christ. Thank you Provo for not disappointing. The market was super fun. There were so many handmade items to look at. I bought domino magnets from a place called the Blue Door, a cosmetic bag from Vinylicious Designs, and blue bird earrings from Made by Jewls. After the market we drove to Zupas for lunch. Yummy. Then we went to the Verizon store to buy Grandpa a new phone. We went to their house and I visited with Grandma while Mom went back to get the phone. After we went to Hobby Lobby to kill some time before going to see the movie 'Jane Eyre.' I recommend it. Please read the book. It is probably one of my favorites. I have read it twice, which is saying something because I do not read books twice. Except for Harry Potter. Naturally. Mom and I had a good day together. I cannot wait until our whole weekend together in May.



1 comment:

  1. I always want to go to this, but never make it. Maybe next time you should bring me along too!

    ReplyDelete