

Okay. Let's start with the structure of the house. A large open floor plan. A big kitchen. One living room is fine as long as there is space in the basement for all of Matt's TV toys. Three bedrooms with closets. I know, you would think a closet is standard, but I lived in a house without a closet, not cool. Two and a half bathrooms, but two will work. A room in the basement for my scrapbooking. A two car garage. A small yard with a little flower bed. Now for the best part. The decorating. Living room first. A bright, white open space. Big green coffee table. A brightly colored couch, either blue or yellow, with colorful pillows. A big fuzzy rug on hardwood floors. A white tulip side table. Crazy upholstered chairs. Tons of mismatching prints and pictures on the walls.




Second, the kitchen. Matt gets a lot of say in this one. Because let's face it. He is the chef. He wants two ovens, a separate stove, a big sink with a crazy faucet, stainless steel appliances, good counter space, and a colorful mosaic tile back splash. I want white cupboards, a space for open shelves, and a dinning table with mismatching chairs. I have not thought about the other rooms in my dream home in great detail. So that is all for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment