Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Adventure #132

Last week Matt and I took a day trip to San Diego. It was our first time to the sunny city. And sunny it was. A beautiful day in the 70s. We did not make any plans, just did some exploring. We walked from the airport into downtown, Yep, walked. The airport is that close. We took a path by the ocean and saw some great views of the city.


We walked past the Maritime Museum and the USS Midway. The boats/ships/yachts/whatever were super cool looking.



Next we went to a little bakery. We sat outside while I ate a delicious cupcake. Sorry no picture of the cupcake, but here is one of me sitting on a cow bench.


After, we wandered through the Gas Lamp District. Cute little part of town. There are a million places to eat. We settled on a Greek/Mediterranean place. Then, we made the long walk back to the airport. A good day trip to San Diego. We will be back.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this all looks so familiar, like I was just there! Oh wait, I was! I wish I would have know you were there and we could and gone done stuff together!

    ReplyDelete