



After Piazza del Campo, Matt and I found Pizzicheria De Miccoli. A little store that sells sausage, cheese, and pesto. I wanted to try the food really bad. So I got brave and ordered. I spent way too much money, but it was completely worth it. Seriously so good.


Matt and I walked to Seina's Duomo next. What an amazing building. After, we walked back to the train station to take a train to Roma.


While on the train, I needed to use the restroom. I walked in the small bathroom and this is what I saw.

How gross is that toilet seat? But, what is even better? There is no plumbing. Just a hole straight through the train floor. The door to the restroom would not close either. So picture Elise squatting over a dirty toilet, urinating on the train tracks, and trying to hold the door closed, on a moving train. Good times.

When we arrived in Rome it was raining. Our umbrella kept us mostly dry, but by the time we made it to our hotel our shoes were soaked through and most of the contents in my suitcase where wet. I set everything out to dry. Then, Matt and I walked to the Colosseum. We had two gelatos while out and I am pretty sure we caught the tail end of an old lady peeing in the street. All I remember is rounding a corner to see a long dress above the hips, underwear going up over the bum, and cellulitic thighs. On that note, I will leave you with the Colosseum at night. Matt's frickin' iPhone takes better pictures at night than my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment