Happy Birthday to Matty! 29 this year. Whoa. We celebrated yesterday. We went to lunch at the Porcupine. Delicious. They have the best chicken noodle soup. Then we made a quick stop at The Sweet Tooth Fairy, for Elise. We saw Mission Impossible on the Imax. It is intense. We stopped by Beans and Brews for a nice warm chai. Has the weather not sucked lately? Matt wanted to go to the zoo, but it was postponed due to the weather. Matt's parents were around and asked us to dinner at the Red Robin. We drove around in their new car after. Not a bad day. I did not take any pictures. But here is a little music preview of the day.
Ha ha we love Flight of the Conchords! And chai! And cupcakes and food, too! We really really need to get together sometime soon. I love reading your blog because I feel like we have so many quirky things in common. Happy birthday to Matt! I'm going to be 29 in 3 months, and I don't feel like I'm ready for it yet. (Sorry, that's a lot of rambling for a comment.)
ReplyDelete