Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Adventure #156

On our last day of cruising we were at sea making our way back to Miami. There was not a lot to do. The highlights include playing BINGO and miniature golf. I will not go into details about the rest of the day.




So some background information. Matt and I are glad we went on a cruise. We had a good time and it was really nice to be warm in the middle of January. However, we knew going into it, that we are not cruise people. A cruise is like a travel right of passage. For example, when people find out that Matt works for an airline, one of the first questions I am asked is, "Have you been to Hawaii?" Really? Hawaii? Of all the places in this world? I do not know why Hawaii has become the ultimate travel destination for Americans. Can someone explain it to me? And yes, I have been to Hawaii and now on my first and last cruise. Alright, moving on. As stated before Matt and I did not have a lot to do. So we thought it would be entertaining to take pictures of Elise eating food. And we came up with some good ones. So I leave you with a bunch of slightly embarrassing, poorly lit, but amazing pictures of me eating.














This blog and carton of milk are approved by Elsie.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny and cute. I love the food pictures... I take pictures of myself eating all the time, as I'm sure you have noticed by now. And don't worry... Geoff and I are not cruise people either. And we haven't been to Hawaii, but it's not even on our top ten list at the moment.

    ReplyDelete