Friday, March 30, 2012

Adventure #135

On our last day in Paris we rode the metro to the Flea Market. I was excited to go, since Matt and I have never been in Paris when it is open. And the Flea Market did not disappoint. It is huge. We walked all over the place. There were a hundred things I wanted, but I either could not get it home or it cost much more than I could afford.
After the Flea Market we ate lunch at a Turkish pita place. This is a staple food when Matt and I travel. We wandered around for a while and made our way back to the Sacre Coeur. It was much better without the rain. We did a little shopping also.
That evening we took the metro to see the Eiffel Tower at night. We bought pastries for dinner and made our way back to the hotel to pack our bags. We had no trouble at the airport or getting on the plane. All in all, a good trip. We cannot wait to have Mom come with us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment