When Matt and I travel I try to keep a journal of the daily happenings. It is nothing fancy, mostly reminders to myself. Here is what I wrote for one of our days in Italy. "Today Matt and I went to the train station to ride the train to Verona. The trip was two and a half hours and cost 14 Euros one way. We walked through Verona to the Arena. Then we walked through some shopping and to a little Christmas Market. We had some lunch. We found Juliette's House and took pictures. After we went to the Duomo and walked along the river. We saw the castle, which was cool. Then we found Verona's Church. We walked through some more shopping and bought a gelato and hot chocolate. We walked back to the train station and got right on the train to Venice. We stopped for dinner on the way back to the hotel. Matt had pasta. I had pizza. We shared a tiramisu. It was cold and rainy most of the day."
No comments:
Post a Comment