Here is a little tour of our house.
The three pictures above are of the front room and contain my favorite furniture. Every piece is from consignment stores or KSL, besides the piano of course. The artwork is from Etsy or Society Six.
Yeah for the bathroom/laundry room! Complete with slate tiles.
Our kitchen. I bought the hutch from Ikea and painted it blue.The artwork is from Society Six and Justin Hillgrove.
The living room. When we moved in the fireplace was covered with plywood and duct tape. The stones were scattered with paint drops. The artwork is from Etsy, Society Six, and our own photographs.
New banisters and carpet.We bought the painting in Hong Kong by Tang Ji Sei.
The view from the top of the stairs of the main floor. (My favorite place to sit and admire all our hard work.)
The two above pictures are of the spare bedroom. The bed and dressers are mine from childhood. Matt and I painted them white. (They used to have a nice gold trim.) The elephant painting is from Bangkok. The jewelry boxes were gifts from Italy and Ukraine. My "Asians," fan, and phone are consignment. I looked forever for the perfect rotary phone and fan. They were both very dirty and took some good scrubbing.
My scrapbook room! Nuff said.
The main bathroom.
Our bedroom. The bed and bedside tables are from Ikea. The bedspread is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. My lamp is vintage from my grandma.
I love it! You did such a great job! I can't believe you fit all that in with all your travels. You should do my house next...when I own my own house.... Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete