Another adventure for Polar Bear and Barbie. To Italy again! I know. We are obsessed. But Mom came with us. We started out in Venice. We took the bus from the airport and checked into our hotel. We took the Vaporetto down the Grand Canal.
Matt's first gelato of the trip and of the day.
I love these chairs, which were in our hotel. So I had to get a picture with one.
After our ride down the Grand Canal we took a boat to the island of Burano.
Mom and me on the boat to Burano.
It was such a different experience to be in Venice when it is warm. There were certainly a lot more people, which meant long lines, but also more stores and restaurants were open.
This is where we ate dinner on our first night. Matt and I ate here when we came in December. It was so good we hunted it down again.
The moon by the Rialto Bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment