On our next day in Florence we stood in line at the Accademia. While we were waiting Matt bought us gelato from Carabe which was recommended to us by our hotel.
We finally made it into the Accademia and I said hello to David.
After we went to my favorite Duomo.
Matt and I have tried to get a picture of this clock inside the Duomo so many times, but we never had a good enough camera, until now.
We journeyed to Palazzo Vecchio and onto the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio.
Then we made our way to the San Lorenzo Flea Market to do some shopping.
We had the best dinner ever at a restaurant called Il Pizzaiuolo, also recommended to us by our hotel. We had made a reservation the night before, since this place was packed. I am so glad we did because we had the most delicious pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment