Happy New Year! It is time to review 2015.
Matt and I visit Zurich, Switzerland for our first travel adventure of the year.
We cross hiking to Havasupai Falls off our bucket list.
Matt and I continue to explore Las Vegas and the surrounding areas, including taking a road trip to LA to visit Six Flags and hiking in Zion National Park. We also participate in our first Spartan Race. We take advantage of the many shows that Las Vegas has to offer by seeing Ka, Mystere, Shen Yun, Dirty Dancing, Zarkana, and Le Reve.
Matt and I continue to explore Las Vegas and the surrounding areas, including taking a road trip to LA to visit Six Flags and hiking in Zion National Park. We also participate in our first Spartan Race. We take advantage of the many shows that Las Vegas has to offer by seeing Ka, Mystere, Shen Yun, Dirty Dancing, Zarkana, and Le Reve.
Matt and I celebrate our Ten Year Anniversary by visiting Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Matt starts a new position at Delta and travels around the country all year.
We finally travel to London.
We begin our best adventure yet by becoming pregnant. 2015 was a very good year. We are looking forward to the many changes and new adventures of 2016.
No comments:
Post a Comment