This weekend was Matty's Birthday. Happy Birthday Matty! He is becoming an old man. 28! Yikes! On Friday we went to lunch at Olive Garden. We had the soup and salad. I do not know why but we were full for days. To work off the salad we did a little shopping. We went to Valley Fair Mall. Ha Ha. I cannot even remember the last time I was there. I highly recommend it for a laugh. There are so many trinket stores. We had a good time wandering. Matt bought himself a Ghost Busters shirt and I found a super cute coin purse. Then, I wanted to go to Toys R' Us. Funny. Matt laughed at me. We decided we should buy Nerf guns one day. So we can have Nerf wars. We stopped at a scrapbook store. Then, we went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy. For cupcakes. Thank you to Emma for introducing me to these delicious cakes. After, we made our way to mom and dad's. We went to dinner with them along with Colt and Shauna. We watched Inception later. I highly recommend the film. I played with Ruby. So fun. I taught her the colors on the Christmas tree. I showed her how to bang spatulas together to make noise, while wearing pans on our heads. We played with the Nativity. I ran the sheep across the floor making running noises, so she made the same noises with the donkey. She is my favorite little person.
Saturday was Matt's Birthday. He had no idea what he wanted to do. Except to eat every meal out. We started with breakfast at Chick-fil-a and Carl's Jr. I know such boy choices. He wanted to go to both to try each one's biscuits and gravy. We were too full to eat lunch after that. We went to my favorite consignment store. Emilie and Jane. It's on 8th South and 8th East. So many pretties. After, we went to Gateway. I wanted to go to Anthropologie. Matt found a macaroon book but the pages were crinkled from getting wet. We of course went to Urban Outfitters. Matt bought a Sesame Street shirt. I found a cute shirt with owls on it but only in extra small. Sad face. Thank goodness for online shopping. We went to dinner at the Dodo. One of my favorites. Best desserts ever. Homemade whipped cream. Need I say more? After, we saw the movie Tron.
Matty's shirts. Random. I never would have picked these out for him.

My coin purse. So pretty. Red, pink, flowers, stitches, and beads. It had to be Elsie's.
No comments:
Post a Comment