Yesterday I watched Glee on Hulu. I loved the last song the group sang together. I did not know who it was by, so I Googled it. The artist is called Florence and the Machine. The song is called Dog Days Are Over. I was in love. I watched several of her music videos on YouTube. Then, I went to good old Wiki to find out about Florence Welch and how many albums she has out. Just one, called Lungs. So I promptly went to Best Buy to purchase the album. I have been listening to the CD over and over. One of the best things in life is discovering something new, that has always been there. It is even better when that something new involves music. Here are my two favorite songs.
I completely felt the same way after watching Glee... that song is awesome! And now, thanks to you posting these videos, I must have the album.
ReplyDelete