
It's Christmas Time! It's Christmas Time! Matt and I pulled out the Christmas boxes and decorated our tree yesterday. We buy a fresh tree every year. On Friday I went with Chris in the morning after he got off work to find the perfect tree. Matt had a test in school and Chris has a truck so just he and I went. At the third place we finally found a good short full tree. Chris got me a great deal by bargaining. We put the tree in the stand right away since the guy at the lot cut the bottom off. Now our tree is decorated in shiny blue and our house smells like a pine tree forest.

This picture is a close up of our Christmas pickle. The Britton's have a tradition of hiding the pickle in the tree and whoever finds it first gets to open the first present.

I am so happy since I finally have a mantel to put my "PEACE" stocking holders on.
I love the tree! I'm also super impressed with the kitchen and door knobs! It's really starting to come together and look fantastic!
ReplyDelete