Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adventure #83

I love to scrapbook but I realized I have not posted any of my pages on my blog. I think it is because I am having scrapbooker block. I suffer from it frequently. I cannot think of any good ideas or everything I scrapbook I do not like. Hopefully posting some of my favorite new pages will get me out of the funk. These pages are from Matty and Elsie's trip to Greece in May of 2008. I know I am super behind.


This first page is of Lykavittos Hill in Athens. The only hill in Athens. There is a funicular to the top, however Matt and I walked. The hill provides the best views of Athens. We could see the Acropolis and clear to the ocean. There is a small church and tower at the top of the hill.


The second page is of our hotel called The Boat House on the island of Santorini. I highly recommend staying here. The hotel is owned and operated by an amazing family. And our view! We had a little balcony overlooking the swimming pool, continuing onto the black beach and ocean. What?!


The third page is of me shopping in the capital town of Thira on the island of Santorini. Thira is mainly white washed houses with blue roofs located on the cliffs of Santorini.


The fourth page is of my cutie Matty indulging me while I take a picture of him waiting for the bus, to take a boat ride out to the caldera.

No comments:

Post a Comment