Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Adventure #58

Day 17: Something you bought recently. So several weeks ago I found the cutest hutch for my kitchen. I have been looking for one for some time. I have very specific qualifications and this one met the standards. My mom and dad made their truck available and helped get the hutch to my home. Then, Matt put it together for me. Unfortunately, hutch is brown. Boring. Fortunately, that means I can paint it any color. So I did. It took forever. But it is a pretty blue now.



I have been waiting for this post to write about my hutch. But just the other day I bought something else for my house. So it is two for one today. Matt and I went to one of my usual consignment stores and I found a pair of the ugliest pink chairs. So I had to have them. I got an excellent deal since Matt talked them down for me.



Are they not the coolest chairs ever? I am going to leave them like this for now (because they kill me) and one day get them upholstered. I love them. I sit in them everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Your house is looking awesome, I love all the colors! You have to post room by room pictures when you are all done because now I live in Arizona and can't come over to look at it myself. But feel free, if you get bored, to come to Arizona. I will come and get you from the airport and you can stay at my house...

    ReplyDelete