Day 18: A hobby. Whenever anyone asks me what my hobbies are, I usually reply with, "I like to scrapbook." I get a lot of different responses from this statement. Most are good. Some....not so good. "You scrapbook? I did not think you were the type." The type? What is that supposed to mean? I will be honest, it took me a while to jump on the scrapbooking band wagon. My mom gave me a whole box of supplies and an album once to get started. It was sometime before I finally made a page. But I thought it was fun. Mind you, I was only in middle school. So after over a decade of scrapbooking, I think I am a pretty good scrapbooker. But I will leave that for you to decide. Here are a few of my favorite pages.
Ocean. These are pictures from Matt and Elise's honeymoon in Mexico.
Trolley Ride. Oh the trolley. The trolley in one of my favorite cities. San Francisco.
Chinatown. Ha Ha. I love Chinatown.
Seven Sacred Pools. These pools are located on Maui in Hawaii. Super cool.
Hanauma Bay. Located on Oahu in Hawaii also. Matt and I went snorkeling.
Musei Capitolini. The Capital Museum in Rome.
Campo de' Fiori. (Field of Flowers.) A little market in Rome.
Firenze Duomo. The Florence Cathedral. One of my favorite buildings.
No comments:
Post a Comment