Monday, August 8, 2011

Adventure #97

Day 15: Your top ten pet peeves.
1: Piles or stacks of paper. Seriously it drives me crazy. I cannot stand clutter.
2: Bugs. I hate bugs. So gross. The only bad thing about summer.
3: People who are late. Please come on time or call if you are going to be late. It is about respect.
4: Drivers who tailgate me. Sorry little red can only go so fast. Go around!
5: Drivers who cut me off, after tailgating me. Really?
6: Loud, obnoxious people who are never wrong and cannot listen to another person's opinion.
7: Dog hair or any other animal hair for that matter. Especially when it is on my clothes.
8: When my husband does not clean up after himself. Every wife's complaint.
9: Dust. Yuck. I dust my house all the time.
10: When my patient's IV pump, tube feeds, wound vac, ventilator, or call light goes off at 19:00. Blerg. I have been at work for 12 hours. I just want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment