Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adventure #2

I cannot contain my excitement. I have been going crazy all week. Because tonight I am going to Lion King! I have been waiting for this night for months. Literally. I found out around this time last year that Lion King would be coming to Utah. I promptly wrote in my planner when tickets were going on sale. In the Spring, Matt and I bought the tickets. Sigh. I was in third semester of nursing school. September would never come soon enough. But tonight is the night. My love for Lion King started a long time ago. I went to a production of the musical in Los Angeles while in high school on choir tour. It also happens to be the first musical I ever saw. I sat in the third row with wide eyes and a huge smile on my face. After I came home I purchased a CD of the original Broadway cast recording. I promised myself that I would see Lion King again. So I guess you could say that I have been waiting years, not months for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment