Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Adventure #32
I have a mild obsession with the television show Glee. I call it mild since there are much worse fanatics out there than myself. For example I have most of the CDs and will be expecting the complete first season of the show for my birthday. I have been a fan since day one. What other show has slushy attacks, an insane cheerios coach, special guest star visits by Josh Groban (who does not sing a note, at all), Mr. Shue, Madonna tributes, knee high socks, a kid in a wheelchair (who by the way is amazing at playing a paraplegic), pregnant celibacy club members, dress up like Lady Gaga Day, and singing/dancing high school kids? The songs on the show range from Lady Gaga to Journey, the Beatles to Queen. Not to mention the songs from musicals. Sigh. I about peed my pants during the Madonna episode. Mercedes is amazing when she sings 'Bust Your Windows' with dancing cheerleaders in the background. I love Ms. Pillsbury's outfits. I freaked when Artie got out of his wheelchair and sang 'Safety Dance.' I usually clap after every song. Of coarse Matt makes fun of me to no end. I definitely would be a geek member of Glee. And guess what? The second season starts tonight. So give up the funk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Glee too! Geoff doesn't like it, so I always watch it on Hulu the next day by myself, but Abby and I think it's great!
ReplyDelete