Monday, January 17, 2011

Adventure #4

On Thursday I had the pleasure of going with mom to card making night. I was super excited since we were unable to go last month. Mom called me to say that we needed to get there early to work on our boxes. Boxes? I thought we were making cards. Oh. A box to put the cards in. Clever. The end result: a super cute Valentine's Day box.


It is a house! Much better than the Valentine's box I used to make in elementary school. The roof is definitely my favorite part. I love buttons. The card house has certainly grown on me but at the time, not cool. Mom and I were there for almost three hours crafting away. Sigh. That's a lot of paper. Not only did we make our houses but also pages for our cook book and Christmas cards from last month. My head hurt after. But the results were worth it. Here are the cards. No cards from this month due to the card house. I will take pictures of the recipe pages next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment