Friday, January 28, 2011

Adventure #63

It must be table week at the Britton home. Yesterday while I was downstairs on the treadmill, I noticed the entryway table my mom gave us to use in our green house. I always am looking for a good entryway table, but could never find one I was willing to pay for. I like the style of this table, but not the color. So why not paint it? But what color? Matt and I went to Home Depot, where I stared at paint samples for probably 30 minutes. Orange made the cut. Yep, orange. After, we went to Anthropologie to buy a new knob. That also took some time. Matt sanded down the table and then we painted it. From conception to finished product all in one day. I am loving the end results. Here are the before and after pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment