Monday, January 3, 2011

Adventure #48

Happy 2011! Sorry for the delay. That is what happens when you have to work during the holidays. Goodbye to 2010. It was a good year. I like everyone's review 2010 idea, so here is mine.


I start my third semester of nursing school. This stack of books is only half of the books I bought for all of nursing school.


Matt and I visit Paris over Spring Break. Paris grows on me a little more every time.


Please notice the beautiful blue sky in the back ground of Sacré-Coeur. Who knew that it would be poring rain when we walked out of the building.


Laduree. How I miss your macaroons.



I celebrate faux graduation from nursing school in May. I finish nursing school in August. And become a Burn Nurse in September.



Matt and I say goodbye to green house, after living there for five years. Green house I do not miss your pale, peeling wallpaper, purple counter top, and freezing rooms.


Matt and I purchase our first home. And start the never ending remodel phase.



To celebrate graduation from nursing school Matt and I take a trip to Istanbul.



Matt and I make a visit to Belgium over Fall Break. What a good year. 2011 seems just as promising. Matt is going to graduate with a bachelor's in Biology. I naturally have several plans for adventures to new places. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment