Having a new home comes with so many hard decisions. For example what new ceiling fan will look good in the living room, what shade of blue should I paint the spare bedroom, what style of railing should I get for the stairs? However, I think the hardest, for me anyway, is how and what to decorate my home with. We visited my in-laws last week, during which my mother-in-law said there are some nice consignment stores around their neck of the woods. How could I pass up new consignment stores? I will only mention the one, because they sell refurbished furniture. I thought I had died. I wanted to buy several items. But the one that caught my fancy the most was a delightful coffee table. I was so torn. I loved the table. But how would it look in my house? And was I willing to spend the money? I decided to think about it, for two days. I know I have problems. So after much deliberation and asking Matt what I should do a million times, sorry Matt, I bought my first piece of furniture for my house. Today is the first time I have seen it in the daylight. My brother-in-law brought it over in the evening on Friday and then I worked all weekend.
Isn't it beautiful? It is my favorite color. Green. I love everything about it. It is huge and chunky. I feel like I should prop my feet up on it. The legs are so cool. I like that is has drawers. The knobs are so cute, definitely Anthropologie style. And I love that it is old and beat up. It has dents, scratches, and marks. So I am not worried about it looking perfect. Sigh. Now my new hard decision, what couch do I buy to match? It never ends.
I love it! So cute-especially with the yellow walls.
ReplyDelete