Day 14: A place you would like to visit. Ha ha. Is 'the world' an appropriate answer? I want to go everywhere. Everywhere that is safe. But I will name the place that I have wanted to visit my entire life. Germany. I know. Of all the places. Fortunately, Matt and I are finally going to Munich in less than a month. I have been putting off this trip for a long time. I have to be honest I am pretty excited about it. I hope it does not disappoint.
Geoff and I spent a couple of weeks in Germany after I graduated the first time, and it was wonderful. Geoff has a Master's in German, so he was able to communicate really well, but everyone speaks English anyway, so I did okay too. I loved all the history! We stayed in a tiny village about an hour from Nuremberg, and it was amazing to see that some of the buildings in the village were built in the 1400s. It was so beautiful, and the people were so nice. Geoff has visited several times, and even taught in northern Germany for a semester, and he has always had fantastic experiences. I love Germany and can't wait to go back (maybe when the kidlets are a little older). I'm super jealous!
ReplyDelete