Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Adventure #140
Continuing with our first day in Hong Kong. After visiting Victoria's Peak we walked down the hill and back into the busy city. We ate lunch at an outdoor market. It was delicious, but challenging, since I ate with chopsticks. In fact we ate every meal in Hong Kong with chopsticks. I continued to get better each time. Of course Matt was a pro since his Grandfather taught him when he was a child. Matt is a quarter Japanese. I know. He sure does not look it.
After lunch we rode the metro to the Nan Lian Garden and Chi Lin Nunnery.
Then, we rode the metro again to the Ten Thousand Buddha's Monastery. Okay. There were a lot of stairs to the top and even more statues of Buddha. It was pretty cool.
We rode the metro back to Nathan Road to find some dinner and explore the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment