
Number two: My first pair of Chacos. I have wanted a pair for years. I think it is finally going to get warm enough for me to wear them.

Number three: My old, but new to me Scrabble tiles. I have been looking for these everywhere. My plan is to use them in some creative way to decorate the house. Do not tell anyone that I stole them from my in-laws. Hee Hee.

Number four: My massive tulips. Love the colors.

Number five: The best news of all. H and M is finally coming to Utah. It is about time. I may have had a small freak out when I found out, just maybe though. It will be at Fashion Place, right next to Crate and Barrel. Spells trouble.
I had a rough week too (it must be going around). Thanks for your post about all those little happy things... it cheered me up too. And H&M coming to Utah? Hooray!
ReplyDelete