Friday, May 27, 2011

Adventure #50

Yesterday Matt and I went to REI to buy new work shoes for Matt's Mosquito Abatement job. While he looked at shoes, I had to look at the jackets. And guess what I find on the clearance rack? To my little heart's joy! A black monkey! On SALE! My fingers frantically searched through the jackets looking for my size. Please have my size. I found it. The last one. I carry my new treasure to show Matt. He agrees that I should buy the monkey. Of course he does, he lets me get whatever I want. I leave the store with a big smile on my face, hugging my new monkey. Yes. That's right. Hugging. So, for those of you that are confused. A monkey is the name of a jacket made by Mountain Hard Wear. And it is the best jacket you will ever own. So soft. So warm. Matt got me a brown monkey for Christmas two years ago. I wear it everyday for probably eight months out of the year. It is a hard day when it needs to be washed. But now I have two and that will no longer be an issue. I am so happy.


1 comment: