Saturday, May 7, 2011

Adventure #9

So, I just dropped Matt off at school for his last class to complete his Bachelor's degree. His last class just happens to be a two week long camping trip in which he will do field research about birds. He will be traveling in a van with other students to Zion National Park, Jacob Lake, the Vermillion Cliffs, and Tucson. For the past week we have been getting him ready. Thankfully we both grew up camping and he already had most of the equipment he needed. We loaded all of his gear into the car this morning including, two back packs, a Camelbak, sleeping bag, foam pad, and a tent. I hope he has a good time. He is sure going to smell when he gets home.


Can you tell me where this is? It is one of my favorite hikes.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you where that is, It is Angel's Landing in Zion National Park, also my favorite hike. We did that hike in April for Easter and flew kites off of the top! :)

    ReplyDelete