Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Adventure #60

Probably the best thing about owning a house is the fact that you get to decorate it. I have millions of ideas in my head about how I want our new house to look. But one of the craziest things has happened. I am really loving wallpaper. I know. Right? Wallpaper? Wallpaper with pale ugly flowers? Ha! That is what I think of when I think of wallpaper. Thankfully not everyone else does. There are many places online with beautiful patterns. Of course most of the online stores do not sell the product. You have to go through a decorator or designer. Again thankfully I have found a lovely wallpaper and fabric store right here in Utah. The store is called Walls and it is located on 1465 S. and 700 E. I made a little trip there and became slightly overwhelmed. Too many books to look at. I had some samples sent to my house, and after making Matt hold the samples up for me several times, I think I have a winner.


Nice, right? This pattern comes in several different colors. I am going to use the wallpaper in the bathroom. I love pictures of wallpapered bathrooms. It is going to look fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment