Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Adventure #102
Day 4: Favorite place to eat. A restaurant. A restaurant. One of Matt and Elise's hobbies is to eat out. If you can call that a hobby. So to say the least to pick a favorite place to eat is impossible. I do not think I will even try, but narrow it down to some of my favorites. The first place that comes to mind is the Doo Doo. Just a cute, trendy place, with amazing salads and sandwiches. I go there specifically for their desserts. The chief makes home made whipped cream. To die for. To stick with the salad/sandwich theme, I also like Zupas, Kneaders, and Paradise Bakery. Each has good food and desserts. Matt and I frequent The Village Baker. Such good bread. Their sandwiches are excellent and their pizza is amazing. The Porcupine is one of my favorites. Matt and I always order their nachos. They have really good salads and sandwiches. I also like the atmosphere. Corner Bakery Cafe is another good sandwich place. Their bunt cakes are tasty. They also have good breakfast. I love Gourmandise. Good food, but I go mainly for their pastries. Seriously the best I have found. Reminds me of Paris. We go to Moochies often. It is always super busy, but their meatball and Philly cheese stake sandwiches are delicious. Make sure you get napkins. I love me a good hamburger. So for a convenient place we go to Five Guys. For a really good burger Matt and I go to Busy Bee. It has changed several times from a bar to a restaurant, so not a family place, but you can get it to go and you will not be disappointed. I like to go to Leatherby's, Millie's, and Iceberg for a good burger and milkshake. For Mexican we go to Red Iguana. Where else? We usually get take-out since the wait is insane. For Italian. I like Trio. Buca di Beppo is super fun. It is family style food, so take a group. I love Settabello for authentic Italian pizza. Vinto is also excellent for pizza. Matt and I go to the Pie for regular pizza. Naturally. We went to the U. Cheese pull a parts are the best. I like to go to Ruth's Diner for breakfast. The best rolls/biscuits are made here. So good. I have a lot of dessert stops. I have already mentioned several. Cold Stone has the best ice cream. I love cupcakes and think The Sweet Tooth Fairy is fabulous. Go to Bruges for Belgian waffles. I also like to go to Schmidt's Bakery for a good treat. I know I did not really narrow that down. I'm hungry now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment