Thursday, June 16, 2011

Adventure #66

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. Blerg. I never take pictures of myself. My pictures are always of things, not people. So here is one that I like. I made Matt take this one of me because I wanted to remember the crazy bush behind me.


Alright onto the 15 interesting facts.
One: I was born on Thanksgiving Day. But my birthday is not on Thanksgiving every year.
Two: My mom and dad took my name from the movie called "Somewhere in Time," with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve. It is a sad, beautiful story, in which Christopher Reeve travels back in time and falls in love with Jane Seymour. I recommend seeing it. Makes me cry.
Three: I lived in one house for 20 years. I think that is impressive since I am only 26.
Four: I was a gymnast for five years. I made it to the first competitive level. My favorite sport is still gymnastics and I love to watch the Utes.
Five: I am obsessed with the Coach brand. I own two bags, a wallet, and glasses. So pretty.
Six: I love to travel. Obviously. And I am extremely grateful for the many opportunities I have had to visit new places.
Seven: I collect the Hard Rock Cafe Barbies. I own everyone. Their outfits kill me.
Eight: I am OCD about my house being clean. I hate clutter. Piles of paper drive me insane. I cannot stand dirty dishes. I clean something everyday I have off work. I secretly like to sweep my floors and dust. I know. I know.
Nine: I like to smile at people, even strangers to see if they will smile back. I think we should all try to be more friendly.
Ten: I love to go on hikes. There is just something about being outside. Matt and I have had some of our best conversations while climbing mountains.
Eleven: I like to sing and am very proud of my Alto voice. I participated in several choirs in high school.
Twelve: I play a mean Mario Kart. On any gaming system. I can beat any boy. Go ahead challenge me.
Thirteen: I have always wanted to be a nurse.
Fourteen: My absolute favorite color is green. Because it is natural. I love trees.
Fifteen: I am a dessert junkie. I just have to have it. Cookies, cake, ice cream, cupcakes, pie. You name it. One of my nicknames as a child was the Dessert Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment