Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Adventure #43
Matt and I were lucky enough to have all of Memorial Day off together. Somehow he talked me into starting the day by going for a run. (I think I was temporarily insane.) It was freezing cold, but I was happy I went. For breakfast we went to the Corner Bakery Cafe. I get the Old Fashioned Oatmeal and Matt gets the Swiss Oatmeal. Delicious. After breakfast we drove to Kamas for the Memorial Day tradition of visiting relatives graves. Then we had lunch at the church. Later, Matt and I drove to the outlets in Park City. We made our usual loop through the stores. I bought a dress from BCBG and we found killer deals on Chaco flip flops at Track n' Trail. Score. More Chacos. We went to Zupas for dinner. Then ended the day by playing some new Donkey Kong Country on the Wii. I have been waiting for this game to come in the mail forever. Matt and I make an excellent team. We played for several hours. Happy June everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment