Thursday, July 14, 2011

Adventure #67

Day 10: A picture of your best friend. This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of my best friend Hilary.


Hilary and I became good friends in high school while running cross country. We used to get up way early in the morning to run before school. This picture is of Hilary getting ready in the girl's locker room. Hilary and I still get together every few weeks for lunch or dinner. Our favorite past time is simply to talk for hours. Hilary was born December 22, 1984. Exactly one month after me. She graduated from Riverton High School. She went to college at Utah State and graduated in only 3 years. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. She taught the 5th grade for four years and will be starting a new job teaching the 3rd grade. Hilary married her husband, also named Matt, on May 14, 2005. Hilary has a little boy named Jason, who is one year old. Hilary is a good mother. She is extremely smart and enjoys math, of all things. She is an excellent teacher. I do not know how she controls over 20 children at one time. Hilary is an amazing friend and good listener. We have had many a vent session together. She is very supportive and understanding. I am so happy to call her my best friend. I love you Hilary.

No comments:

Post a Comment