Friday, July 22, 2011

Adventure #89

Day 11: Favorite Movie. I have been waiting for this post for a while. I love movies. Therefore, I have a lot of favorites. So I will just start with my list. 1: The Goonies. This film makes me laugh. Each character is amazing. It is also the movie that I say is my favorite when I need a short answer. 2: The Matrix. Judge all you want. I enjoy the story line. 3: The Shawshank Redemption. Definitely one of my favorites. The ending is the best. Big fan of Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman in this one. 4: Amistad. This one is tough. It usually makes me cry. But the story is amazing. 5: The Green Mile. It took me a long time to finally watch this one. It did not disappoint. 6: Willow. 7: The Labyrinth. I have been watching the last two movies since I was a child. 8: The Italian Job. Just good. 9: Inside Man. Such a clever way to rob a bank. With Clive Owen and Denzel Washington, how can it go wrong? 10: Ocean's Eleven. I am seeing a pattern. 11: The Sting. I love this movie for the plot, but also because Robert Redford and Paul Newman play the main characters. 12: The Breakfast Club. Huge fan of teen 80's movies. So. 13: Pretty in Pink. 14: Sixteen Candles. 15: Better Off Dead. 16: The Sure Thing. 17: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. 18: 28 Days Later. Ok. It is no longer a secret that I am a huge zombie movie fan. I like them all. But this film is the best of the best. It is excellent, scary, and also very violent. So not for everyone. Alright. Onto something happy. Favorite Disney movie. 19: Beauty and the Beast. Always has been, always will be. I also enjoy almost all the Disney/Pixar films. 20: Pride and Prejudice. Sigh. 21: The Holiday. I just love this one. It is so simple. 22: Dirty Dancing. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." 23: The Princess Bride. Naturally. 24: The A-Team. I really like this one. Murdock kills me. 25: Inception. So proud of Leonardo DiCaprio. He has come a long way. 26: The Book of Eli. Denzel again. 27: All three Bourne films. I am still in denial about Marie. 28: Into the Wild. I did not see the ending coming. Such a good true story. 29: V for Vendetta. I love Hugo Weaving. 30: Fargo. How did the Cohen brothers come up with this story? Favorite film of theirs. Well, I think 30 is enough.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how many times I have watched pride and prejudice, I love it! I love reading you blog! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Creepy Willow made #6?! It's one of those movies that you love as a kid then realize it's super weird when you watch it as an adult; same goes for Labyrith, or however you spell it. ...in my opinion! ;)

    ReplyDelete