Sunday, July 24, 2011
Adventure #68
Day 12: Nicknames you have. With a name like Elise, nicknames come with the territory. Mainly because no one can pronounce the name Elise. It used to bother me that no one could say my name correctly. Now I do not care. I will answer to anything that even resembles my name including: Alishia, Alicia, Alice, Alyse, Ellis, Ellen, and Amy. Yep, I have been called everyone of these names. Anyway, when I was little my siblings called me Weesee and Leesee. I still get those nicknames every once and a while. My mom and grandma call me Lease. My father-in-law calls me EB. Since I do not have a long name, my in trouble name for Matt is Ellis. My most common nickname is of course Elsie. This nickname is because people are dyslexic. Most of my family and friends call me Elsie. Hilary introduces me as Elsie. Even Matt calls me Elsie. If I ever make it as a famous rapper, I am going to change Elsie to LC. Nice right? Here's to hoping.
Labels:
Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment