Monday, November 21, 2011

Adventure #130

Last week Mom and I went to a little get together. A bridal shower for Bella. Yep. That Bella. The one from Twilight. Hee Hee. Mom's neighbor, who does our card club every month, invited us to have dinner and see the new Breaking Dawn film. At midnight. (I have never been to a movie at midnight.) Here is the clever invitation.


Mom and I had assignments. I got drinks. Lucky. I found a cute label for water bottles on the internet. Mom printed them off and I cut them out to wrap around the bottles. Mom had to bring a game to play. We both searched the internet and found a game that involves trying to melt an ice cube with your body heat to get out a piece of candy. Mom made heart shaped ice cubes with either a heart or dog bone frozen inside. The first three to get their object out of the ice won a, Bella, Alice, or Rosalie themed bag, with treats inside. On Thursday, we arrived to Carolyn's house with our assignments. Carolyn made everyone drinks, while we mingled. We ate a good dinner and there were cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy for dessert. We played Mom's game and another game involving Twilight trivia. Then, we went to the movie. What a super fun night. We cannot wait for the last film.





1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I am such a loser that I had no one to go with and hence bought a single ticket and sat through the movie with a teenage couple making out next to me. You look really cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete