Ruby loved looking at all the animals. She kept asking if she could pet them. We saw the birds, monkeys, and reptiles next.
We walked to the new section of the zoo and visited the bears first. The polar bear was amazing. She was playing with a ball full of fish. She kept jumping in and out of the water. Matt was very happy. Then we saw the sea lions. Ruby watched them swim forever. I think she liked looking through the glass into the water.
Next, we saw the sea otters. I love these guys. It is so cool to watch them swim.
Then, we visited more monkeys and stopped by the elephants. At this time we gave Ruby some dried fruit and she lost interest in the animals. I do not blame her. Food distracts me also.
So we decided to visit the playground. Ruby wanted to play on everything. She told me that I had to climb inside the egg with her too.
Then, Matt said we needed a treat since it is a zoo tradition. So we bought snow cones. Ruby was excited but took her first bite and said it was too cold. However, she was quite content with her fruit snack. What a great way to end a visit to the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment