Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adventure #170

Last week we celebrated seven years of marriage. I started the morning off right by reading my new flea market book, (a gift from Matty) while drinking a cup of tea made from Matt's new yellow tea pot.



We made our way to City Creek for some shopping. Matt treated me to some bath balls from Lush. Seriously, these are my new favorite, they smell so good. I promised Matt new shoes and he picked out a pair of Nike's. We had Red Iguana for lunch. After, we went to my favorite consignment stores. I bought a little ceramic duck. His name is Mr. Quackerson. We also stopped by Ruby Snap for a dozen cookies.


We drove to the outlets in Park City and shopped some more. We decided to have dinner at Brio. It was delicious. I love bruschetta. What a good seven years it has been. Thanks for all the adventures Matty. I love you.


1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Every time you describe a day out, it's always all the things I love... especially cookies from Ruby Snap. I love the tea kettle too!

    ReplyDelete