

Matt and I went to the Utah State Fair this week. We go very year. "A fair is a veritable shmorgishborg." We took our usual route, to read about it go here. As I have said before we go for the food. This year I had a bratwurst sandwich and my usual lemonade. Matt had his favorite fried pickle. For something new he ate meatballs and an elephant ear.




The fair did not disappoint this year. All the crafts were amazing. The art work seemed to be particularly good. There were tons of useless things to buy. The largest pumpkin was over 900 pounds. I saw a kangaroo up close. The people watching was excellent. I think it must have been go to the fair in a wheelchair day. I told Matt I would finally think about letting him buy a rabbit. But we happened upon the best thing of all. While looking at the birds Matt said, "Elsie, look." I looked up to see the Prophet. He was driving by in a golf cart with his entourage. I was so surprised I did not even get my camera out. I guess the Prophet likes the fair also.
No comments:
Post a Comment