Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Adventure #90

On our next day in Munich Matt and I spent some time wandering around the city. We visited the Alte and Neue Pinakothek, two museums in Munich. It was Sunday so each museum was only 1 Euro. Score. We were able to see Vincent Van Gogh's Sunflowers. Double score. After the museums we went to the Englischer Garten, the largest park in Munich.










We bought lunch at the train station and took a short train ride to the town of Starnberg. There is a large lake in the town called Sarnberger. We walked around the lake and town eating ice cream cones.



After sitting by the lake, we went back to the train station. We were waiting for the next train when I felt something splash on my back and neck. I froze. What just happened? Oh yeah. I got pooped on by a stupid pigeon. Pigeon poo. So gross. Matt cleaned me up with some napkins I had in my bag. I only became slightly teary eyed, even though I was freaking out inside. I walked straight to our hotel and showered. To all pigeons everywhere we are no longer friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment